That second photo made me literally laugh out loud!! I LOVE it. It's also sweet to see Lewis sitting along side Jake being so protective :)
I LOVE the second one, too!They're all cute!:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GF!!!!:)
Does that boy ever wear clothes?
If your butt/belly were that cute, would you wear clothes?:)
Loved the B&W pics, he is cuter than ever and of course so sweet with Lewis. Happy Belated B'day to both of you, hope you had fun in Big Bear, see you all soon. Aunt Sheila
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That second photo made me literally laugh out loud!! I LOVE it. It's also sweet to see Lewis sitting along side Jake being so protective :)
I LOVE the second one, too!
They're all cute!
:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GF!!!!
:)
Does that boy ever wear clothes?
If your butt/belly were that cute, would you wear clothes?
:)
Loved the B&W pics, he is cuter than ever and of course so sweet with Lewis. Happy Belated B'day to both of you, hope you had fun in Big Bear, see you all soon. Aunt Sheila
Post a Comment