Friday, May 8, 2009

Peacemakers and Mountain Biking

Jacob and I hit the ground running after our trip to California. We got home on Wednesday night and left Friday afternoon for our second camping trip. We went to Prescott a mountain bike race and Peacemaker concert. Here are a couple of pictures from the concert. Jake looks a bit concerned, but he really did have a good time.


Here is a picture from our camping trip last weekend (trip #3 with Jake). We went up to the Mogollon Rim for ... take a guess ... a mountain bike race! It was really pretty up there, we had a beautiful camp spot right on the rim. It would have been smart to take pictures of it, but I didn't. Sometimes pictures get forgotten when we are busy. I will be better next time. We did get a couple of pictures by the campfire. Jake was mesmerized by the fire - pretty cute to watch. I have some video as well, I will get that posted soon.




No comments: